Right of Access to Information
Right of access to information and re-use of information
The Agency for Medicinal Products and Medical Devices (HALMED) as an institution with the power of authority provides the right of access to information to its clients as well as the reuse of information under provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (Official Gazette, No. 25/13, 85/15) (in Croatian).
The right of access to information and reuse of information is achieved by submitting a request to HALMED. The request should be in a written form with a completed Application form that may be addressed to the HALMED's Information Officer through one of the following ways by:
- fax + 385 1 4884 110
- e-mail to email@example.com
- courier or personal delivery to the Agency for Medicinal Products and Medical Devices, Ksaverska cesta 4, 10 000 Zagreb, working days from 8.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Jasminka Tadin, M.A.(Journal.)
Fax: +385 1 4884 110
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application for access to information (in Croatian)
- Application for amendment or correction of information (in Croatian)
- Application for reuse of information (in Croatian)
HALMED reserves the right of refund to all financial costs resulting from providing information to the beneficiary of the right of access to information and reuse of information, as well as refund for information delivery costs, which is charged under provisions of the Criteria for refund determination of all financial costs and information delivery costs (in Croatian).